Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 IS WINDING DOWN- TOUGH YEAR?

As 2011 is coming into the "home stretch", I can't help but reflect on what we've done as an organization, how hard we have worked, and how far we have come. Gone are the days of relying on Yellow Page, Super Page, and Yellow Book ads to get your message out there. More than ever, Brand Recognition has been the key to success. Of course, you have to combine that with Brand Loyalty which only comes from satisfying your customers, and in return, having your satisfied customers recommend your services to others. Social Media hasn't hurt either. Oh- and GOOGLE of course.

I know through speaking with colleagues, friends, fellow business owners, etc, that this has in fact been a very tough year. Our sales are down. Consumers aren't spending what they used to. Long time, loyal customers are losing their businesses. These are heartbreaking times for those who chose to live the American Dream. Even tough the general tone of this so-called blog has been a real bummer thus far, the point I'm trying to make is that if you rise to the challenge, there is nothing that can't keep us from having our best year ever in 2012 (if you haven't beat the odds already).

I don't try to sell products or services in my blogs- I rather try to light fires and spread goodwill. I believe in my company and the people that work for this company. I applaud them for their undying efforts they put forth this year. I've said over a hundred times to colleagues and coworkers, if you do what you do better than anyone else in you industry, or within your specific niche, there is no way you can fail. You may have to adapt, improvise, and overcome, but if you keep working hard and never give up, you will be rewarded.

These are the things I am thankful for this holiday season (not just reserved for one turkey engorged day BTW). Spread the love, spread the joy, spread the generosity, work hard, and good things will come your way. I know the year is not through yet, but Christmas, Hanukkah, and many other joyous holidays are upon us, and I felt like saying this now and not waiting until the New Year. Happy Holidays, and as always, thank you for your continued & loyal support.

Pete Demaree & The Entire Adpro Family

No comments:

Post a Comment